9 March 2023

The Barber Dog

The Barber Dog

Far far away from the city centre, there is a dog crouching in front of a Barber's shop……

Close up, certainly a female Aussie she is. (Aussie is a kind of dog breed that makes every dog unique by coat colour and its patterns.) 


She is gentle and friendly, at first glance.
After getting acquaintance by sniffing my approaching hand, she got relexed and laid belly-up……That's the time when I notice her round, bulging belly!!! I just natually thought that she might be expecting puppies soon……(It's in November, and I though there would be puppies loaded after doggie pragenacy period which is about two months……) But there was no sign of off-loaded belly from her even after the Spring Festival!!!

One day, she had her coat shaved, totally!!! And that revealed her rotund body and the swelling nipple!!! 
The instinct told me that she might have some sort of illness. And I felt so sad and sorry for her. And her occational sad eyes graved my sorrow and apathy. And the result was more food spared for her……


Some days, I fed her with some chicken bones, and other meaty stuffs.
With the intimacy grew day by day, I got that I might be cheated by her……because her sad eyes only occurred when she found there was no more food left!!!
And I realised that there should be no grave illness or no illness just fat, due to her good appetite!!! 

There was the moment that stroke the string of my heart the most when she sensed me behind her back even I was a street away from her!!!!!!
And sometimes, she raised her head from her signature crouching pose immediately the moment she spot me!!! And she could rushed towards me and jumped on me, if not having been grounded by such heavy body…………

One day, after the culinary serving (really hearty one of pork ribs), she, with a contended stomach and happy mood, just laid down and gestured me to pet her an after-meal massage!!!!!! 
Such a dog knows how to enjoy life…………


Day after day, I get to know that she maybe live in the same residential block as I do, as several sights of her crippling pass the gate outwards.
Sometimes, she just crouched at one side of the street waiting her host to carry her over the street!!! I'm afraid I can't bear her weight!!! 
 
Sometime after, I got her in action!!!
She can play "Rob my bottle" game when she is in mood…… I got it that little pet on her head could let her release the biting of the bottle and let the game flow……Well, days later, she showed me her new trick--instead of mouth-biting, it's the paw-stepping on the bottle!!! And it seemed she was so proud of it that she held head up high by saying:"Check my new trick!!! Haaa……" Well, my old trick of petting still works to let her let go the bottle!!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment